Publications » Study Zancan «the Review»
The review “Studi Zancan. Politiche e servizi alle persone” is where all the results of the Fondazione activity on social policies and social and health services are presented.
Started in 2000, the review is the combination and the ideal following of previously existing reviews: Servizi sociali (started in 1979) and Politiche sociali (started in 1996). Its contents are organized in three sections: “Politiche e servizi” (Policies and services); “Approfondimenti monografici” (Monographic in deep reviews); “Esperienze e documentazione” (Experiences and documentations).
The publication’s mission can be synthesized as following:
- to help drawing policies and to help developing values and culture that could influence those policies;
- to reflect upon changes considering the effects they have on individuals, and in particular on those in need;
- to carry out accurate analysis on services, intervention’s models, practical solutions, and on the ethical basis of social work; to look for innovative and possible solutions;
- to critically investigate the crucial aspects of the ongoing change in the welfare system in Italy and in Europe;
- to document positive experiences, in particular those who appear feasible to be repeated in other contexts, in order to increase self-trust in social worker.
How to suscribe
Study Zancan is a bi-monthly review.
- Press subscription (for 2012: Euro 50,00)
- Online subscription (for 2012: Euro 35,00)
- Press and online subscription (Euro 100,00)
Payments feasible through postal account nr. 12106357 addressed to Centro studi e formazione sociale Fondazione “E. Zancan” Onlus, via Vescovado 66, 35141 Padova.
Subscription requests can be addressed sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a fax to nr. +39 049 663013. All request should include:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
The 2012 subscribers can get for free the publications:
- Studi Zancan (2005-2012)
- Rivista Servizi Sociali (1979-1999);
- Rivista Politiche Sociali (1996-1999);
- Scienze Sociali e Servizi Sociali (1973-1995);
- Documentazioni sui Servizi Sociali (1971-1994).